Learn About the New Client Scheduling Process Here
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Beacon Health (formerly ValueOptions)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- United Healthcare / United Behavioral Health
If you do not have insurance or will not use your insurance, then you are entitled to a Good Faith Estimate under the law. Read the Good Faith Estimate Notice here.
Common Concerns Addressed in Therapy:
- Anxiety (including panic attacks and generalized anxiety disorder)
- Bereavement / Grief / Loss
- Chronic pain management
- Coping with a medical illness, such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, or IBS
- Dealing with the impact of childhood abuse, neglect, or bullying
- Depression or other mood disorders (e.g., bipolar disorder)
- Living with ADD / ADHD (referrals available for testing / diagnosis)
- Perfectionism or procrastination
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Stress management
- Work / Career Transitions
- EMDR Therapy
- Mindfulness-based practices
- Cognitive and behavioral coping skills strategies
- Interpersonal neurobiology & positive psychology principles
- Client-centered & existential philosophies
The following services are NOT available: ADHD testing; counseling for children or teens under age 17; court-ordered therapy; couples, marital, or family therapy; psychological evaluation/testing for purposes other than monitoring treatment goals (e.g., solely for diagnosis, disability evaluation, custody evaluation); substance abuse treatment.
Ready to schedule? Call 614-843-1009 or email Info@ClearpointPsychology.com.
Read a sample success story here.
Learn about phases of therapy here.